05 Feb Job Vacancy Announcement – Financial\HR Officer
Job Vacancy Announcement
Application deadline: 15 February 2021
Date to launch announcement: 4 February 2021
Place of work: Berlin or Online
Employer: Caesar Families Association
Financial\HR Officer: Job title
No. of positions available: 1
Type of contract and duration: 14 Months (Including 3 months trial)
Roles and responsibilities:
- Follow up Bank Statement.
- Define Expenses Cost center
- Prepare payrolls statement.
- Prepare and follow up on payment requests.
- Sign all agreements and payrolls payment requests.
- Contact the pay master to verify expenses.
- Follow up expenses’ invoices.
- Matching all expenses with bank transactions.
- Rewrite all transactions on the request.
- Upload all the data.
- Prepare budgets with Project Manager
- Prepare receipts and tax declarations and communicate with legal advisors in Germany.
- Ensure the correct collection of donations from the association’s members.
- Find solutions for money transfers when faced with any
- Prepare consultants’ contracts in coordination with the legal advisor in Germany
- Follow-up on the creation of the association’s policies in coordination with stakeholders (HR and Financial policies)
- Monitor proper follow-up of internal policies.
- Follow-up on the routinely HR policies implementation (contracts, vacations ….)
Competencies Skills and Experience Diploma:
- Graduate of financial sciences
- Speaks English
- High skills in Microsoft Office and Google applications.
- Residence in Berlin,
- Speak German
How to apply
- The CV must include contact information (telephone number, Skype address), previous experiences with professional references, academic qualifications
- CV must be in PDF with the full name of the applicant in the title
- Applications sent via email with the words “Financial Officer” in the email subject to (email@example.com)
- Any application received after the deadline will be rejected
- CVs will be reviewed after the deadline of submission, and only shortlisted will be called for interviews. We apologize for not sending replies to all.