04 Feb Activities
The association is a non-profit and non-governmental organization in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH). It was established on July 11, 2010, during the 15th anniversary of the genocide in Srebrenica, BiH.
The main activities of the organization are as defined by its mission:
– Monitoring of the processing of war crimes at the International Criminal Tribunal for former Yugoslavia / International Residual Mechanism for Criminal Tribunals, Court of BiH and cantonal courts in BiH.
– Working with children and students of victims of torture.
Researching and documenting war crimes committed during the 1992-95 war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
– Monitoring the work of institutions working on issues related to war crimes and human rights.
– Monitoring violations of human rights in BiH.
– Meeting regularly with victims and survivors as well as representatives of institutions working on war crimes and human rights.
– Organizing international conferences and publishing proceedings; and
Producing documentary films as well as other audio-video projects.