05 Mar Accomplishments
The documentation of human and material damage cause from 1992 to 1995 in the Municipality of Bihać (2013.-2015.)
– The adaption of the law on the rights of victims of torture in Bosnia and Herzegovina (2015).
– 20 stipends for students whose parents are victims of torture (2012.-2016.).
– Compensation for victims of torture in BiH and Serbia.
– The initiation of cases against members of Serbian Crisis Headquarters established during the 1992-95 war in BiH.
– The adoptions of the Resolution at the Parliament of Federation of BiH which calls for the adoption of a law against the denial of genocide, holocaust and other war crimes (2019.).